This Mediterranean guesthouse is located on a private luxury vineyard estate on 80-acres atop prestigious Diamond Mountain. The property is nestled within the finest Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards in the Napa Valley and boasts breathtaking views of the Valley. It’s only minutes from the renowned spas of downtown Calistoga, the world-class restaurants of St. Helena and dozens of wineries.
This beautiful secluded cottage features two spacious bedrooms and a private terrace with amazing views. The large master bedroom has an antique king-sized poster bed, flat-screen TV, direct access to the deck and adjacent master bath (with dressing room and extra-deep bathtub and separate shower). There is another large bedroom with two twin beds (can be connected to make a king-sized bed) across the hall with its own adjacent full bathroom.
The living room is furnished with an overstuffed sofa and armchair near the wood-burning fireplace, dining area and huge flat-screen TV. The living room opens onto the expansive tiled terrace where you can take in the view from the outdoor dining table or curl up with a book on one of the comfy lounge chairs. The guesthouse is air-conditioned and there is a separate washer and dryer below the terrace.
The guesthouse has use of the following estate features:
- 2 bedrooms/2 baths
- Full kitchen
- Living room with dining area
- Wood burning fireplace in living room
- Flat screen TV with satellite and DVD player
- Deck with view of Napa Valley
- Access to main house inifinity swimming pool with spa
- Tennis and basketball court
- Master bedroom has a four poster king sized bed with an ensuite bathroom offering a separate shower, deep soaking bath tub, sitting area and double sinks
- Second bedroom offers two twin beds (can be pushed together to make a king-sized bed), ensuite bathroom with large shower.
- Crib available upon request
- Expansive tiled terrace with gas grill
- Private parking area
- 5 minute drive to downtown Calistoga
- 10 minute drive to downtown St. Helena
- Property is a large private hillside vineyard estate with a main house and guest house. The guest house is the rental property "Calistoga guest house". The main house is not available as a rental.
- Enormous new infinity pool and hot tub that overlook the Napa Valley (not for use during events)
- Sport Court with tennis court, volleyball, basketball, hockey, soccer and nighttime lighting
- New bocce court
- Giant chess set
- Expansive lawn
30 night minimum, 4 person MAXIMUM (Including Babies!)
- Nov-April: $9,000/month
- May-Oct: $13,500/month
- Cleaning fee: $200 cleaning fee
Please check the calendar then inquire with dates and number of guests (4 max.)
Cancellation Policy: Full refund with cancellation of at least 45 days (less PayPal fees)
Contact us for reservations